It doesn’t have to be that way
Please know that you are NOT ALONE! My patients have been in the same place as where you are RIGHT NOW. And I want you to know that I can help you with that!
I’m Michelle Cooke, Hormone and Fertility Naturopath and Speaker, my passion is helping women just like YOU; struggling to conceive increase YOUR chances of falling pregnant.
I am the Founder and Director of Reproductive Wellness. At my clinic I have the privilege of seeing patients with all kinds of hormonal imbalance presentations: PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, PMS, PCOS, PCO, peri-menopause (the rocky journey towards menopause), menopause, hypothyroidism, hashimotos thyroiditis and for assistance with fertility and all things related: preconception care (preparing the body for conception), pregnancy health, IVF / ART support and post-natal wellness support (including breast feeding support).
I LOVE to talk about fertility and imbalanced hormones at seminars, workshops and congresses to women from all walks of life including health professionals. I am so passionate about women feeling empowered and in control (NOT their hormones) by uncovering how they can improve their fertility and live a life that they love.
I work one-on-one with my patients to improve their fertility.
If you are ready to learn about how to increase your chances of conceiving, just pop in your info to access my FREE video series.
my official bio
Michelle is a friendly Naturopath who helps women having trouble conceiving;
increase their chances of getting pregnant by empowering them with practical health solutions. She is the founder and director of Reproductive Wellness, a clinic specialising in fertility and hormone balance located in South Melbourne. When she is not at the clinic; she is out and about inspiring and educating women at seminars.
She has always had a healthy addiction to learn about anything health related; especially when it comes to fertility and hormones (NERD ALERT!). She has put in the hard yards and completed: Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine), Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy, Diploma of Nutrition and Certificate in Natural Fertility Education. Since then; she still continues to attend seminars in order to satisfy her thirst for knowledge and to keep up with the latest.
You may not know
I was born in Dublin, Ireland and have lived in Australia for quite some time now
(since I was a mini me)
- A good laugh (the smile lines are totally WORTH IT!)
- A delicious cup of herbal tea (of course I would! I’m Irish after all 😉)
- Eating tasty healthy nourishing food (YES! I do walk the talk!!)
- Travelling: it’s hard to pick my favourite place so far and if I have to be honest I wouldn’t be able to pick just one alone, they are all amazing in their own ways but I would have to say that Japan would have to be one of the top 10
- Sewing: I find it a good practice of patience and it is a fun sense of accomplishment.
- Kyokushin karate: it is so much more than just great fun exercise, I love the self-discipline, mindfulness, goal setting and being respectful to others.
- Dancing: both in a class and just randomly – feels so good to let it out! It makes me smile☺
- Being in nature: Embracing my ‘inner hippy’ makes me feel grounded, relaxed and in awe and appreciation of the world around us.
- Spending time with my husband, family and friends because they are AWESOME to be around.
If you have more Questions
I’d love to hear from you!
Simply fill out the form or call 0418 119 777